Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

First Letter home!!!

Dear Family:
Everything is great! The Spirit, the food, the language, the elders, my first day...everything!  My companion is Elder Vital, he is from ROMANIA!  He is a convert to the church, and knows some English, as a second language. The other elders in my room are Martin and  Pugh, and they are both from England. I feel a little like an outsider.  I think we will get along fine when we get more comfortable around each other.

The class we had was super fun...and 100% auf deutsch!!  Hopefully I catch on soon.  The branch President asked us to write you this first night and tell you how excited I am!  I am already loving this, and it has only been 5 hours.

I love you all very much, my P-Day is Tuesday. I look forward to emailing you with more details.  Miss ya!


 -Elder Bartholomew
 

~Adventure is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment